Designed to reduce your need for eyeglasses for both distance and near vision, this lens gives you clear vision at several distances. It is offered for people with both astigmatism and presbyopia the clear vision at all distances they desire, with the wearing comfort they’ve come to expect with single vision toric lenses.
WHAT WILL YOUR LEGACY BE?
The TECNIS® Family of IOLs is built for a higher standard of optical excellence, delivering the sharpest vision, enhanced functionality and long-term sustainability that allow you to leave your patients with a legacy of extraordinary outcomes.
With TECNIS® Presbyopia-Correcting IOLs, you have five different lens options to support excellent outcomes.TECNIS Symfony® IOLs and TECNIS® Multifocal IOLs will empower you to go beyond patient satisfaction by hand-selecting a lens to match each patient’s lifestyle.
Your patients deserve sharp vision near, intermediate and far — as well as the spaces in between. With standard and toric options, TECNIS Symfony® IOLs mitigate the effects of presbyopia and can even correct astigmatism, empowering your patients to see clearly and continuously across the full range.
- First and only extended depth of focus IOL
- Clear, continuous vision across the full range
- Optimal performance in all lighting conditions
- Low incidence of visual symptoms and high patient satisfaction
Give your patients continuity with TECNIS Symfony® and TECNIS Symfony® Toric IOLs.
Give your patients a lens suited to their visual demands. With three options to meet varying priorities, TECNIS®Multifocal IOLs empower you to find a lens for each life.
- Full range of high-quality vision (20/25 or better) tailored for peak performance at one of three near distances
- Tailored spectacle independence and outstanding low light performance
- High patient satisfaction
Personalize your approach to increased spectacle independence with TECNIS® Multifocal IOLs.
MULTIFOCAL TORIC IOLS
EXCELLENT OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS WITH ASTIGMATISM
IOL performance is just as critical for patients with astigmatism. Your patients live each day with the IOL you leave behind, so choose the TECNIS® Toric IOL for the sharpest vision, proven low-light performance and long-term sustainability.
- Excellent astigmatism correction with exceptional image contrast
- High confidence driving at night without distance glasses
- Excellent postoperative rotational stability and high patient satisfaction
TORIC MONOFOCAL IOLS
PROVEN OPTICAL EXCELLENCE
Your legacy begins with your choice. The IOL you choose is the one thing left behind after cataract surgery, the vision your patients take with them. With the TECNIS® Monofocal IOL, you can give them the vision they deserve with a lens backed by excellent outcomes.
- Outstanding visual acuity and image contrast
- Improved patient safety in low-visibility conditions
- Preloaded delivery system aids in precise, controlled delivery